Founding Sponsors – $10,000:
South Cove Community Health Center
South Cove Community Health Center was incorporated in 1972 by a group of volunteers in response to the inadequate provision of primary care services for the local residents in Boston Chinatown due to their language and cultural differences. Today, more than 40 years later, South Cove runs four clinics and an after-school program in the greater Boston area with over 250 employees, serving approximately 32,000 patients annually.
The idea of coming together, sharing great food, and enjoying life is what we want to provide for our customers. We care just as much about the family atmosphere for our clients as the food we make and serve. Nothing makes us happier than seeing a group of people enjoying our food, so come share your good times with us next time you’re in Seattle!
Inauguration Banquet Sponsors
Pinnacle Sponsor – $5,000:
Capstone Sponsor – $2,500:
Cornerstone Sponsor – $1,000:
Keystone Sponsor $500:
- Peter Ng – Massachusetts
- Kim Lý Jewelry – Colorado
- Demian Smith Law Firm – Colorado
- Pacific Ocean Supermarket – Colorado
- Truong An Gifts – Colorado
Event Supporter $250:
- No Limit Arts & Gifts – Texas
- Traditional Arts – Singapore
- Wing Wai International Dragon and Lion Dance Supply – Australia
- Rio Lion Dance Instruments – Vietnam
- Dragon Lion Gear – New Jersey
- KeyBar – Georgia
- Emplion – Singapore
- Kung Fu Tai Chi Magazine – California
- East Coast Lions NYC – New York
- Jin Wu Koon – Australia
- Dança do Leão Porto Alegre / RS – Brazil
- EE Printing – Washington
- Sing Yi Tong – Vietnam
- Wah Lum Kung Fu and Tai Chi Academy – Massachusetts
- Jing Mo Tong – Nebraska
- Zhong Yi Kung FU Association – Wisconsin
- Jeanette Chun – Chuntography – Nebraska
- RAD Lion Dance – Washington
We would like to thank our sponsors for their generous donations and support!
The goal of the USDLDF is to make sure that Dragon and Lion Dance grow and
prosper as an art and sport within the USA. We continuously work on preserving and
promoting these arts with the public as well as helping teams and schools grow and expand
their programs throughout their communities.
To find out more information on sponsoring and supporting the USDLDF a link is available here.