The Official Hotel for the 1st USDLDF National Dragon & Lion Dance Championships has been selected, the Best Western Adams Inn, located in the beautiful Quincy/Boston area of Massachusetts!
Conveniently located just five miles south of Boston on Interstate 93. Close to the Boston convention and exhibition centers and the Quincy historical and business districts near State Street Corporation, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of MA and Boston Scientific-yet peacefully located on the Neponset River. After a tough day on the road unwind at the Adams Pub and enjoy a New England lobster clambake in a cozy and comfortable atmosphere.
Local attractions such as the John F. Kennedy Library, Adam’s Historical National Park, Fenway Park (Home of the Red Sox), New England Aquarium and Quincy market are minutes away. Beantown Trolley tours leave from the hotel daily, so exploring Boston and Cambridge is simple!
The USDLDF has secured a room rate of $169 a night (plus tax and fees) for all attendees of the event. So make sure to make your reservations today to guarantee this great rate!
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Rooms include a well lit oversized desk area with dataport connection and high-speed Internet access.
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Cocktail lounge The Adams Pub is open at 11:30 am daily for lunch and dinner. Serving a full menu and daily blackboard specials.
- Exercise facility Open from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, washer and dryer availabile for self service
- Car rental desk Let our staff assist you in renting a vehicle!
Please keep in mind that the hotel is offering free 72 hours individual cancellation prior to arrival, however cancellations after the 72 hour deadline will incur a 2 night room and tax charge per room.
Hotel details and link:
Best Western Adams Inn Quincy-Boston
29 Hancock St
Quincy, MA 02171
Phone: (617) 328-1500
To receive the special rate of $169 per night please follow the link below:
NOTE: The USDLDF will offer a hotel subsidy of $75 per room for up to 3 rooms, and up to 3 nights to each competing team. In order to receive this subsidy, teams must register by 11:59 pm of March 18, 2018. Details on reimbursement to the schools will be coming soon.