The United States Dragon & Lion Dance Federation (USDLDF) is proud to present the webinar “Fundamentals of Dragon Dance“. This will be a great opportunity for all dragon dancers and teams to learn more about the history, basic movements and difficulty movements as well as accompanying music.
This webinar will be taught by Coach Poh Soon Han and Coach Quah Beng Chye. It will be transmitted through the Zoom Meetings platform.
Limited spots available (our capacity will be 95 viewers) and registration closes at 2:00 pm on Saturday 3/27, so sign up now!
The webinar is designed for practitioners of all levels to learn more about the art and sport of Dragon Dance.
The course will cover the following topics:
- History of Dragon Dance
- Introduction to Basics of the Dance
- Introduction to Difficulty Movements
- Introduction to Basics of Music
- Saturday, March 27th, 2021
- 7:00 pm Eastern
- 6:00 pm Central
- 5:00 pm Mountain
- 4:00 pm Pacific
- 2:00 pm Hawaii
- 4 hours
- Zoom Meetings
NOTE: To download Zoom Meetings App please click HERE
- Members – $50.00
- Non-Members – $65.00
- Please click HERE to register directly on our website.
- Through the email you provide us we will send you the Zoom Meeting link before the meeting begins.
- A pdf of the PowerPoint presentation will be made available to the participants.
- A Q&A will be available after each section of the course.
- Course will be taught in English.
We look forward to this great opportunity for our dragon dance community to expand their knowledge, share experiences and grow in the arts we all love!
United States Dragon & Lion Dance Federation
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this webinar are those of the authors (Poh Soon Han and Quah Beng Chye). They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of the United States Dragon & Lion Dance Federation (USDLDF) or its members.